What is heavy duty self cutting mechanical anchor bolt?
Characteristics of self undercutting mechanical anchor bolt?
1. It has good bearing capacity.
2. It has the function of cutting into the substrate by itself under the action of torsion.
3. There is almost no expansion stress in the natural environment, which meets the requirements of different buried depth.
4. It is suitable for fixing all kinds of angles, including head elevation, small margin and small spacing.
5. Professional, scientific and rigorous design ensures effective and safe pull-out strength and shear resistance.
What kind of grade should be chosen for self cutting anchor bolt?
In the expression of anchor bolt, we can often hear the words of grade 5.8 and grade 8.8. So what do these grades mean?
According to GB / t3098.1-2000, the performance grades of anchor bolts are divided into 4.8, 5.8, 6.8, 8.8, 10.9 and 12.9, and the commonly used ones are 5.8 and 8.8. So what do these levels mean? How to choose?
Grade 6.8 means that the standard value of tensile strength is 600MPa and the standard value of yield strength is 480mpa. Because its elongation does not meet the standard of 8% in steel structure design code, it is not recommended.
For 10.9 and 12.9 grade high-strength bolts, it is generally not recommended to use, because the hardness of high-strength bolts is very high after heat treatment, and the later surface anti-corrosion treatment increases the probability of hydrogen embrittlement.
Grade 8.8 means that the standard value of tensile strength is 800MPa and the standard value of yield strength is 640mpa. The anchor bolt with this strength has the highest utilization rate and cost performance
Post time: May-20-2021